Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's Guess the Flower Time Again

Several of you enjoy my flower quiz but I have yet to be successful at catching you out. At least one of my blogging friends always manages to identify the flower shown..... but I live in hopes♡ Sometimes I show just part of a flower, or take a micro shot, but today I am generously giving you a whole flower spray.

This flower is completely new to me. I spotted it during our Christmas holiday in Paris. It was growing in a municipal roadside flower bed near to where our eldest son and family live.
The flowers are small, creamy yellow - my first impression was that they are rather insignificant, but on closer inspection they were prettier than I initially thought. The leaves are strap like resembling those of the Oleander. One clue is that it has very extraordinary seed pods, details of which I am saving until I give the answer!
We bought some seeds home with us which we may well live to regret!!!
As usual I shall turn comments moderation on to give everyone a fair chance, and will post the answer on Thursday 18th February.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar