This will be my last posting until after Christmas. Couple more days at work, then up to the North East, before coming back in time for the New Year, and more blogging.
But before I go, a couple of parish notices:
The BREATHING PLACES campaign continues to encourage thousands of people to “Do One Thing” for nature. It has a brilliant Christmas viral video - do take a look, great fun.
I mentioned in my last posting possibly doing a Birding Blog Event, just for fun. So here's my suggestion; work off those Christmas pounds, get out there and then during the weekend of the 3rd & 4th January we all post on our own blogs what we've seen and the number of bird species (or wildlife) over Christmas and the New Year. It should be great fun to read what's happening around the world, be it a single entry from a garden or a full blown twitch.
If you're up for this, leave me a comment when you've done your posting and I'll do a bit of a summary and spread the word.
Therefore until my next posting I'd like to therefore wish you all a very Happy Christmas, and a personal thank you for all the comments and encouragement over the last 12 months of blogging.
Finally : I've posted a bit spoof diary on my Art Blog, my antidote to Round Robins, if you need a bit of a diversion.


0 Yorumlar