I'll let this example stand for all the laugh lines in The Cold Six Thousand because there are too many such lines to pack into one post, and I still have half the book left to read:
© Peter Rozovsky 2009
Littell coughed. "Bobby Kennedy will probably resign. The new AG might have plans for Vegas, and Mr. Hoover might not be able to curtail them. I'll try to do some favors for him, learn what I can and pass it along."At least one excellent movie has been made from an Ellroy novel, but it's hard to imagine this scene being played in a movie without seeming ridiculous. And that's one more reason for you to read the book.
Sam said: "That cocksucker Bobby."
Moe said: "That bad fucking seed."
Santo said: "That cocksucker used us. He put his faggot brother in the White House at our expense. He fucked us like the pharaohs fucked Jesus."
Johnny said: "The Romans, Santo. The pharaohs fucked Joan of Arc."
Santo said: "Fuck Bobby and Joan. They're both faggots."
Moe rolled his eyes. Fuck this goyishe shit.
© Peter Rozovsky 2009

0 Yorumlar