Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tuesday, I opened my pig today!

    -$225.14 personal
    $1,899.36 studio


     I opened my Christmas pig today.  I have three large bags full of coins and will take them to the bank later.  I will have to carry them in one at a time because they are so heavy!  I am excited.

     I did finally get myself moving yesterday, but so tired.  Was able to get the last of the costumes ordered and purchased.  I also was able to get payroll done.  Did a lot of sewing that needed to be caught up and I am still behind.  Hopefully will catch up today.  We were able to get the Coda choreographed last night so we can work on that before Saturday.

     I have a conference call at 10:36 this morning.  Why 10:36?  I mean really so what if it occurs at 10:35? or 10:37?  Is that minute going to change the universe?

     I put a small roast out and am going to make a beef stew for tonight in my crock pot.  Judy will not come help me with my decorations so they will not go up until later!

Out My Window:  Hubby was raking leaves in the dark last night with a head lamp on.  He had cleaned the gutters on Saturday and the MESS!  So he is trying to get a few bags done every night.  It gets dark here now at 4 p.m. and will stay that was until about January 15th.  He looked so funny out there with his little light on his head!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar